I finally got around to making the pillow shams for our master bedroom.
I found the fabric in the remnant pile. There was 3 yards left and that was just about the right amount. I hadn't figured the amount out before finding the fabric so I just took all 3 yards to be safe. I believe it's outdoor fabric, but you can't tell. It looks like upholstery fabric.
I debated over whether to have a decorative edge or not but in the end having enough fabric made the decision, no edge, just a simple cover.
I really like how they turned out! Here's a pic of them on the bed with the other throw pillows I made. The shams are practically the same color as the small DM pillow, but the pic isn't reflecting that.
finishing this room. I need to repaint the dresser and put knobs on it, it doesn't have any right now. And I need to make the headboard, and a few small things. But I'm pleased with the results and excited to show off the whole room when it's done!