Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIWW #5

What I Wore Wednesday is brought to you by The Pleated Poppie link up. Where we post what cute things we wore during the week to inspire other mom's to get out of those jammies/sweats and get dressed and share our creativity!
Flats- Famous Footwear
Jeans-Kohl's
Green tank- JCP (another postpartum buy)
Navy Cardi- Gap

Flats-Famous Footwear
Jeans- Kohl's
Shirt-Goodwill (love that place!)


Black Heels-DSW
Jeans-Kohl's
Purple Tank- Target
White Jacket- Kohl's
Necklace- my design
I love this white jacket, it's a petite so it's the perfect length for my short torso and I love the way it looks!

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. What cute outfits! I also love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white jacket IS awesome. Love the Goodwill top also. I'm a huge Goodwill thrifter. In fact, rarely visit the mall bc of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...