Monday, March 14, 2011

My Intentions

Well, I had this post I was going to post this morning only I haven't written it yet.
This weekend we helped our best friends aka "the K's" do some projects around their house. They are expecting baby #2 soon and we are trying to help them get their house ready. We've been moving furniture around, cleaning out rooms, purging and organizing.
We spent the majority of Saturday helping them and then visited with the inlaws that evening. Then daylight savings and getting to bed late anyway, church, errands and just taking care of my home and family; my blog post just didn't get written.
I want to go into more detail about the K's home organization/purge extravaganza but not today. I also have some more pics to take.
So all of this to say I will expound on this project later this week and for today I have other things to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...