Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Paint Sample & Stuff

Last week through one of the blogs I follow (I can't remember which one) said that Valspar Paint (at Lowe's) was giving away free paint samples. I checked it out and I just got mine in the mail today. So I'm now sharing the info with you!

Here's the lowdown. If you "like" Valspar Paint on Facebook they will send you a jar of paint in any color you want, a mini roller with tray and extra roller and $5 off your next gallon purchase.

The box
They are only "open" during the day, certain hours (not really sure what they are or why they have hours online) but they direct you to their site where you pick out the color you want the sample to be. Then you fill out your address info and wait for your package.

What's inside
The coupon, paint chip, paint sample, tray and rollers 
I submitted my "order" last Tuesday and it showed up today. And it was totally FREE!!! I didn't pay for shipping or handling, or anything! Valspar is still running this. I'm not sure if it's a limited time thing or what but if you like paint or love free stuff or need to paint soon this is a great opportunity.

 I have no idea what I'm going to paint with my sample but it's nice having some extra paint around for being creative!

I have a couple of projects going on right now so I'll have some stuff to post about next week. Also we are planting our garden on Saturday (SO excited!) and I can share more on that too. And my parents are gutting their master bathroom and totally remodling it and I'm going to try to post about that as well. All of this to say that hopefully I will have some more creative projects to share next week and the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...