Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIWW #7

I know that I haven't posted very many outfits lately. Mostly it's because I've been wearing everything I've taken pics of! I'm hoping for warmer weather more often so I show different outfits.
Anyway here's the one outfit I photographed this week. It was kind of a rush outfit to head to the zoo, that's also why the pic looks funny.
Purple shirt- American Eagle
Turq. cami- Maurice's
Jeans- Kohl's
flip-flops-Old Navy


I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppie's What I Wore Wednesday.

I'm going to be painting and cleaning today and I hope I can show the finished results by Friday. So we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...