Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Natural Body Care & Adoption

As most of you know, I've been trying to use more natural products. I've changed my cleaning products, some health products and I've been working on body care too. (I want to do hair and make-up as well but in the future) I recently bought a new body wash for Trey and I (we share). I'll share what it is some other time after I've used it a while longer.

Anyway, I've been thinking that I need a good body moisturizer. Today I ran across this blog that sells homemade body butter as a way to fund their adoption.

I don't know if I've mentioned here before that David and I have a heart for adoption. We really want to adopt in the future. We want several children and don't want to limit God's blessings on our life by telling him "only _ children". So we want to have them through birth and through adoption. We aren't sure when we'll adopt or how many children we'll add to our family this way. But God has laid this on our hearts.

I'd love for you to go check out their adoption story, or buy one of their products which are available for a donation (just try to donate more than shipping and cost to make the product). You would be getting a product that is good for your body & helping a little one find a forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...