Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

We are on a little trip this weekend so I don't really have a good post to share.


So I'll just tell you about some stuff I'm doing or coming up.

I have just finished some major dental work and I love it! I had some porcelain bridges put in (old ones broke, major yuck!) and they are so white and beautiful! They were so worth it!

I've been trying out some samples of some natural body care products. I'm waiting to see how I like them so I can share my opinion on them.

My gardens finally got some rain water (they've been getting foacet water) and everything is looking good. I still have some okra to plant and some herbs.

And next week I'll have a couple of posts that I'm excited to share with you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...