Sunday, January 16, 2011

Something Pretty

Just a quick post. I downloaded this photo from Becky Higgins for free and I had this frame around my house, but it had some red flowers on it. I pulled them off (sorry no before pic) and found these pretty turquoise ones in my scrapbook stash (love using sb stuff for other projects) and glued them on. I decided that my vanity needed to hold the frame for a while. A little bit of spring for my winter!

I've been busy making pillow covers for my house and I can't wait to show them off! I'll post in a few days the pics and how easy they were to make!
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...