Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIWW #7 (1 Skirt 7 Ways)

So it's been a while since I've done What I Wore on Wednesday. Since it's warming up and I've started wearing my warm weather clothes I figured I'd post again.

I have had my eye on a certain fabric for a while and a couple of weekends ago my MIL and I went to the fabric store and looked around. I showed her the fabric and she was so sweet and bought me a yard. I was wanting to use it to make a skirt. She explained to me how I could make the skirt without buying a pattern and make my own pattern.

So I gave it a shot and it turned out great! I'm so happy with how it turned out and it only took me 2 hours to make! So, in honor of my first homemade skirt I am showing 7 different shirts/tops with the skirt. I did this so I'd know what I have in my closet that would go with it. Below are the ones I'd put with it.

Purple tank- Kohl's


Pink Tank- The Limited

White tee & blue ruffled tank- Target


Pink tank- Gap Outlet


Blue tank- Maurices


Pink Tank- Eddie Bauer Outlet


Turq Tank- Kohl's



I think my favorite is the white tee with blue tank. I think depending on if I want to be really casual or a bit dressier will determine which top. I love the brighter pink and the blue with the skirt too.


No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...