Friday, June 24, 2011

Good Intentions

Well, I had good intentions on researching and writing yesterday. But what happened was that our computer decided to go to sleep and not wake up....
Obviously there was no researching or writing. It has now been fixed and today my plans include sewing! I've already made myself a new skirt (I'll show it off later) and plan to make another one and some other projects.

SO, I will be catching up on my writing interesting posts this weekend as well as yard work, hopefully some painting, and just hanging out with the family!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...