Friday, July 23, 2010

Homemade Laundry Soap UPDATE

About 2 weeks ago I posted that I had made a batch of homemade laundry soap. At the time I hadn't tried it out yet. But I've used it the last 2weeks and it works very well! With the recipe I have there is not a fragrance to it so the clothes only come out smelling like fabric softner (store bought) or with our cloth diapers (can't use fabric softner) they just smell nice and clean. On my batch of soap it didn't have the consistancy that the recipe said but it seems to still be working just fine. So far I'm really loving that I made our own laundry soap and that it works! So I would reccommend that you try it.

Now, I'm off to try my hand at some homemade household cleaners as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...