Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2nd Birthday

Today is my son's 2nd birthday and like most parents on their child's birthday I'm remembering his birth. Unfortunately in my case I can only remember my labor and then about an hour after he was born. I had to have an emergency c-section and had to be knocked out during my surgery/his birth. (I'll go into more detail some other time) This makes me very sad that I wasn't "there" when he came into the world but he thankfully turned out healthy and perfect. Even though his birth was a rough start for all of us, I was so content when I finally was holding him and nursing him. I was finally who I was meant to be, a mother. Trey has brought so much joy, healing and fun into our lives, more than we ever would have expected! He is a bright, happy, loving child and so I say happy birthday to him and happy becoming parents day to David and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...