Friday, July 2, 2010

First Post

I'm slow to jump on the social networking bandwagon, but my husband David is all over it! He finally talked me into a FB account about a year ago and I've slowly gotten into it. Over the year I've been able to start following some groups/organizations or just other women who think like I do. I've been able to learn a lot from them and it encourages me to do my own research in those areas. This blog is like the next step for me as a place I can start collecting some valuable information for me and others who are interested, as well as a place I can share who I am. I want LIFE ON PURPOSE to be a place that I can encourage others to think about the decisions they've made or rather not made. Unfortunately in our culture we are big on doing what everyone else does because we don't want to stick out or have people make fun of us, and I get that. But a lot of times we just go along with the crowd on what they do and then when things go wrong we wonder what happened. I want to encourage you to think and to chose. I also just want to share fun stuff as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!! Be careful, it's addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...