Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Next Batch (Laundry Soap)

Well, I finally needed to make another batch of laundry soap. I checked my posts to see when I made it. It's been 4 months! I have loved knowing exactly what's in my laundry soap and knowing that there aren't any fragrances in it to irritate our sensitive skin. I also love that my initial outlay of money to get supplies were less than what I usually spend on laundry soap in the store and I was able to make the next batch using what I had bought last time. So, I have saved a lot of money these past 4 months! In case you don't know, we are a family of 3 and we use cloth diapers which I wash every other day. It took me less than 30 minutes to make and it was as easy as chopping and boiling, super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...