Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Knitting, a new project

So, Sunday afternoon we're just hanging out at home not doing much when I start to feel yuck. My head had the pressure and a runny/stuffy nose and the glands on my neck start swelling and hurting. Yep, I had a cold. On Monday, we had plans with our besties to celebrate Christmas together (like we do every year) and I did ok considering. Yesterday I was useless. Thankfully David is home on vacation so he was able to take care of me and Trey. He had a great time playing mom, he even did the laundry! But by last night I was determined to be better today. I can only lay around one day then I need to get up and do something! So this morning even though I wasn't 100% I felt good enough to get out of the house and go to Hobby Lobby.


I'm going to learn how to knit. I got a book that shows you how and has lots of cute patterns. I got some needles and accessories from my bf on Monday. So today I went in search of some yarn. I'd never looked at yarn before, I mean other than glancing at it and going on my way. I wasn't that excited about HL's selection but I think for right now in learning I got some I'm happy with. I'm excited to start this new creative outlet. I don't know where it'll take me but I'm very excited about it. So, I'm going to spend the rest of the day/evening trying to learn how to make washcloths and hopefully start feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment[Reply to comment]

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
I will respond to questions in the comments, Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...